Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Workshop info and download

Please see the below email from our next demonstrator. 

> Subject: Pen and wash Workshop
> 
> Hi Maureen
> 
> I have put some reference material together. You can download it from my 
> website at 
> http://www.tarnincolour.com/index.php/en/workshops-worldwide/workshop-downloads 
> I haven't attached it here as it is quite large
> 
> You could download and send out or ask attendees to download themsleves
> 
> Email me if you have any trouble, I am travelling to UK over next 2 days
> 
> Also as the attendees to bring a photo of their own to work from, I 
> think there may be time to start this also
> 
> Looking forward to meeting you and everyone
> 
> Allan
> 
> -- 
> TARNINCOLOUR
> email: tarnincolour@gmail.com
> website: http://www.tarnincolour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add comments to any posts and or email enquiries to karlsimpson1285@btinternet.com