Monday 30 January 2012

Jan 30th , Free Painting

I wasn't able to take part today as I was due at work for 3pm. Instead I called in and took photos of the paintings.
Two reasons for this , one being that I got a cup of tea and a biscuit before work. The other being that I was able to chat to a few of the members and get some little tips and advice. Thank you.
Oh I suppose I should add that I was able to add the below photo's too but now I've given the game away about my alterior motive.
Ah well onto the paintings.

Some of them are now really taking shape and it's nice to see the development from week to week.

Once you are at the bottom of any page , click on "Older posts" and you will skip back to previous weeks.
Click on any painting for a clearer, larger look and you will then have an easier viewing experience.

Also at the top of the page is the "Next Blog" button , this should take you to other blogs with a similar theme, although I have had mixed results with this ! You have been warned.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15


17

18

19

20

21
22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add comments to any posts and or email enquiries to karlsimpson1285@btinternet.com