Tuesday 5 November 2013

Free painting 4th Nov 2013

Just a reminder that next week is the AGM followed by free painting.

I will also put up some news soon about how we did at this years exhibition, but the consensus of opinion is that it went very well with a good number of paintings sold. 

Lastly if you would like an email sent every time there is a new post either give me your email address or simply enter it in the box on the right of the blog titled, "follow by email".

There is then a simple process to follow.

I assure you that the email address does not get used for any other purpose than sending you the new post. 

Paintings .....





































Forgot to photo the castle from the new member sat next to me ! Sorry ..if you email me a picture I'll  add it. karlsimpson1285@btinternet.com .... That goes for anyone of course that has work to showcase. 

Completed paintings always welcome ! 

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add comments to any posts and or email enquiries to karlsimpson1285@btinternet.com