Friday 5 July 2013

Art Comp

I have just received this email (see below). Thought I'd put it on the blog for anyones interest.
 
Apologies for those that got an email of one of my paintings , I uploaded it onto the wrong blog !!
 
 
 
 
 
Dear Karl,

I hope this email finds you well. I’m Rebecca, and I’m writing to remind you about an exciting opportunity for artists in your network at Monk Fryston Arts Club. The Aesthetica Art Prize is open for entries and we’ve just added six months studio space and six mentoring sessions to our exciting list of prizes so it would be great if you could help spread the word!


I’d really appreciate it if you could share this message with your followers on Twitter:


Enter your #art to the @aestheticamag #artprize today! Prizes include a major group exhibition and £1000. Visit www.aestheticamagazine.com/artprize


Would be possible for you to include the following in your e-newsletter or on Facebook?


The Aesthetica Art Prize 2013 is now open for entry, offering both budding and established artists the opportunity to showcase their work to a wider, international audience. Now in its sixth year the competition is a celebration of visual art, inviting all artists to submit imaginative and innovative work that pushes the boundaries of their chosen medium. Committed to nurturing new and existing talent, the Aesthetica Art Prize is a fantastic opportunity to develop your presence in the international art world. Prizes include up to £1000 in cash, a group exhibition, six months studio space, six mentoring sessions and editorial coverage in Aesthetica Magazine, which has a readership of 140,000 worldwide.


Categories for entry are: Photographic & Digital Art, Three Dimensional Design & Sculpture, Painting & Drawing and Installation & Performance. Deadline for entries is 31 August. Please visit www.aestheticamagazine.com/artprize for more information.


To hear more about the Aesthetica Art Prize, please feel free to email me or call me on 01904 629 137. I look forward to hearing from you, and many thanks in advance!


Best wishes,

Rebecca


Rebecca Bowery

Aesthetica Magazine

PO Box 371
York

YO23 1WL

01904 479168



I do hope that you will be interested in the Aesthetica Art Prize. However, if you would like to be removed from my contacts, please click here.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add comments to any posts and or email enquiries to karlsimpson1285@btinternet.com